Senior Talent Acquisition Executive (Temp 6 months)
Ho Chi Minh , Vietnam
Date published: 25-Sep-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
- Handle recruitment activities for assigned business lines.
- Propose appropriate channels/ activities for employer branding
- Serves as department expert resource for use of applicant tracking and other systems used in the recruiting function. Conducts systems and process training to new team members.
- Maintains and updates applicant information, contact lists and other documents on the CBRE HR staffing portal and new hire website (electronic on-boarding).
- Assists recruiting team by maintaining databases, documents, confidential files and preparing company forms.
- Coordinates special programs for the recruiting function such as employee referrals, campus activities, etc.
- Analyze the effectiveness of resources and vendors and propose appropriate channels
- University diploma and above
- 3-5 years experience in related position
- Good English communication (4 Skills)
- Good problem solving skills
- Good team player