To support London based Director and head of team.
Data centres is the fastest growing sector in real estate whilst data has become the most important commodity on the planet. CBRE’s data centre team is the envy of the industry having carried out some of the most high-profile transactions in the market for some of the world’s largest corporates. Its growing Capital Markets team have advised on more than £1bn of M&A and real estate investment transactions over the last 12 months, in countries including France, Italy, the Netherlands, the Nordics, Germany, Switzerland and the UK.
We are looking for a bright and energetic Senior Surveyor to join our growing team as soon as possible. The ideal candidate will be able to manage a busy workload, be comfortable providing strategic advice to clients, competently manage workstreams with minimal supervision and demonstrate previous experience of working on capital markets transactions. Previous data centre experience is not a pre-requisite. The role involves occasional European travel.
- Assisting Director in investment transaction work and report writing
- Preparation and analysis of cash-flows and other financial analyses; residual appraisals for investment and development opportunities
- Preparation of investment sales collateral including investment memorandum
- Managing workstreams and hitting deadlines
- Integrate with contemporaries on target clients
- Assist in the preparation of reports and advice to clients
- Integrate with peer group in the investment agency market and CBRE operational real estate teams
- MRICS qualified (preferred but not essential)
- Financially literate with sound understanding of business fundamentals
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring deadlines are met
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Pro-active and enjoys working both autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Confident and assertive where required
- Able to be creative and innovative
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
- Strong transaction management skills with some track record
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.