Senior Surveyor/Associate Director - International Valuation
London , United Kingdom
Date published: 5-Nov-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Job Title: Senior Surveyor/Associate Director
Role Purpose: The candidate will work within the International Valuation team based in London primarily working on the regular valuation of pan-European funds for property investors.
The role will be working for a number of leading property investors with significant client exposure and excellent career prospects. Valuation advice is provided in respect of properties located primarily within EMEA for a wide range of debt providers, property companies, private equity and institutional investors.
- Co-ordination of pan-European valuation assignments on a monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual basis working alongside local CBRE offices in EMEA.
- Reporting to clients on a regular basis, by phone and email, on all valuation matters, including advice on potential new purchases and the impact on value of prospective asset management initiatives
- Close liaison with clients and local CBRE offices to ensure the timely delivery of valuations for accounting, performance measurement, investor reporting and loan security purpose.
- Co-ordination of large valuation instructions, including liaison with Investment, Development and Professional departments throughout our network
- Client liaison - developing existing and new client relationships
- Ideally MRICS qualified
- Detailed knowledge of major valuation software packages which are utilised on a daily basis, together with Excel spreadsheets.
- A wish to be challenged by working on major and complex assignments
- Self-motivated while working as part of an energetic and enthusiastic team
- Enjoy working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills enabling the development of good relationships with both clients and colleagues across EMEA
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Understanding of Argus Capitalisation and Developer software
- Ability to challenge and be challenged on assignments
- Diplomacy in dealing with a range of different offices and cultures
- Ability to speak Foreign languages is an advantage, but not essential. However, fluency in English is essential
- Willingness to travel
- Candidate must be highly organised with able to meet strict deadlines
- Articulate and attention to detail is essential