Job Title: Senior Surveyor/Associate Director, National Industrial/Logistics Occupier
Location: Henrietta House, West End
Role Purpose: Acquisitions & Transactions
The National Industrial & Logistics Occupier team are a market leader. We work on some of the most high profile instructions in the UK acting for leading 3PL’s, Retailers and Manufacturers.
- Will be responsible for day to day client liaison working with colleagues in the occupier team.
- Preparation of reports for new or existing requirements with the minimum supervision.
- Coordinate property tours and accompany the client with knowledge and oversight of site(s), neighbours, local amenities, access etc. Liaise with Launch, Construction, Project Management, Health and Safety, LP, IT, Security.
- Have an understanding of standard lease terms, be able to negotiate on behalf of the client for an optimum position with preferred options, documented in written non-binding Heads of Terms
- The role will include assisting on acquisitions, disposals, lease renewals and build to suit schemes.
- Provide assistance to the client’s lawyers throughout lease negotiation and documentation of final contracts.
- Working closely with senior team members on high profile instructions.
- To support the team in its business development objectives and continued growth in revenue.
- MRICS qualified or equivalent.
- Minimum 1/3 years’ post qualification experience.
- Experience of Industrial assets preferred but by no means essential.
- Excellent IT skills (Word, MS Outlook).
- Experience of Developer software preferable.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Organised, focused and high attention to detail.
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to work in fast paced dynamic environment.
- Valid UK driving licence.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
CBRE is the world’s leading commercial real estate services firm with offices located around the globe. We have over 100,000 employees worldwide, with over 3,000 of those in the UK alone. The company’s core services include property sales, leasing and management, facilities and project management, investment management and, research and consulting. In Central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.