Implementation and Compliance to CBRE Purchasing Strategies and Processes. Responsibility for Sourcing for the GWS (HongKong & Taiwan) Accounts
1. Co-ordinate the implementation of CBRE Corporate Supply Chain Strategy within the Country. This includes promoting the use of Preferred Suppliers, ensuring adherence to compliance requirements and generating savings across FM services lines.
2 Streamline the Contract Register for the Ops Accounts, enforce the use of Preferred Suppliers in order to reduce supplier base and leverage spend, and put in place formal contracts with key suppliers ensuring back to back risk with client accounts.
3 Develop Procurement Plans for Asian Ops Accounts. Ensure services lines are tendered in line with the Procurement Plan. Ensure consistency of specifications, SLAs and processes. Manage risk and supply chain cost.
4 Work closely with operations on the accounts with regards to SCM. Promote compliance and process. Also, act as a point of escalation for supplier issues on Accounts.
5 Actively support the Head of Procurement, Greater China and the Account Directors in identification and reporting of savings and ownership and reporting of specific Supply Chain initiatives.
6 Driving the development of central initiatives, undertaking central CBRE projects as and when required, undertake SCM training and sharing best practice.
7. Ownership and Management of selected central Preferred Suppliers. This involves quarterly reviews and management of these suppliers in the Supplier Database.
8. Under the guidance of the Head of Procurement, Greater China, work with Solutions Development team in tendering service lines for bid proposals.
9. Under the guidance of the Head of Procurement, Greater China, transitioning suppliers [as part of SCM Transition module] to CBRE when new business is secured.
10. Supporting the Head of Procurement, Greater China with development of SCM processes & procedures, Savings authorizations and tracking, the provision of management information, and ad hoc initiatives which drive the SCM department forward, i.e. legal library, tender templates, accreditations.
Key Service Lines include Security, Cleaning, Catering & Vending, and Mailroom, Plants and Grounds, Waste and Technical Services Contracts.
Procurement Professional, with at least four/five years relevant experience within a Strategic Procurement Function. Leadership qualities, excellent systems and procurement process understanding, contract law knowledge, excellent communication skills, ability to travel, ability to work flexibly with minimal supervision. Degree and CIPS qualification preferred.