Work for a global commercial real estate leader
Provide research analysis of retail, hotels and student accommodation real estate markets
Sydney CBD Location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Predominant focus of this position will be the analysis of retail, hotels and student accommodation markets across Australia
- Build, maintain, update, and enhance research databases and a range of activities that contribute to the team’s production and delivery of research material
- Review and evaluate collected research data and ensure consistency, accuracy, and comprehensiveness of that data
- Generate ideas and contribute to thought leadership reports and press releases on new industry shaping trends
- Collate and analyse investment activity and conduct presentations to internal and external clients on real estate assets to identify key investment trends across Australia and the local market
- Collaborate with business line leaders and senior managers to best meet business and client needs requiring research related intelligence
- Prepare regular research reports and presentation materials for internal and external purposes
- Provide support to the global research platform.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Degree qualifications in Real Estate, Economics, Finance or a related field
- Relevant work experience preferably within research or real estate
- Strong numerical skills and good knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to analyse and present results orally, graphically and in writing
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders internally and externally
- Interest in gaining exposure to commercial property markets on regional level.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTIQ+) peoples, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.