Work for a global commercial real estate leader
Provide research analysis of commercial office real estate markets
Melbourne CBD Location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Predominant focus of this position will be the analysis of commercial occupier markets in (but not limited to) the real estate investment markets across Melbourne.
- Build, maintain, update and enhance research databases and a range of activities that contribute to the team’s production and delivery of research material.
- Review and evaluate collected research data and ensure consistency, accuracy and comprehensiveness of that data.
- Prepare regular research reports and presentation materials for internal and external purposes.
- Generate ideas for and assist in the production of thought leadership papers.
- Collate and analyse investment activity on commercial real estate assets to identify key investment trends across Australia and the local market.
- Collaborate with business line leaders and senior managers to best meet business and client needs requiring research related intelligence.
- Provide support to the global research platform.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Degree qualifications in Real Estate, Economics, Finance or a related field.
- Relevant work experience preferably within research or real estate.
- Strong numerical skills and good knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to analyse and present results orally, graphically and in writing.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders internally and externally.
- Interest in gaining exposure to commercial property markets on regional level.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTIQ+) peoples, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.