Senior Research Analyst
Makati , Philippines
Date published: 5-Oct-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Provide research and analysis support of commercial real estate markets. The role will encompass certain regular tasks around the collection and analysis of core data, as well as a range of activities that contribute to and support the team’s production and delivery of research material.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for writing regular quarterly reports and other written outputs with direction from research manager.
- Prepares and produces project/client presentations and reports. Refines drafts and other initial work product to prepare final materials for distribution and production.
- Reviews and evaluates data results collected by themselves and others within the research team to ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness of research data and analysis.
- Analyzes market trends and incorporate findings into presentations, reports and white papers.
- Regular maintenance and updates to property databases.
- May be asked to present on the commercial real estate market's performance and outlook to internal and external clients.
- Generates ideas for and produces relevant thought leadership outputs. May participate in or lead special research projects in support of business initiatives.
- In conjunction with Research Manager, evaluates tools and resources such as third party information and data providers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to co-workers. May lead project teams and/or plan, and supervise assignments of lower level employees.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university, preferably in Real Estate, Economics, Finance, Geography, and a minimum of three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information to both internal and external clients.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to handle and manipulate large amounts of data.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office.
- Positive work attitude and ability to work in a team environment. Ability to work well under pressure, with multiple/competing deadlines.
- Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
- Willing to work on a 5-day schedule.
- Willing to be assigned in Makati City.