Senior Property Manager Role
Key client account – Winten Property Group
Premium Grade asset, North Sydney Location
CBRE has been appointed by Winten Property Group to provide Property Management, Facilities Management and Customer Experience services for their new PCA Premium Grade asset at 1 Denison Street, North Sydney.
Reporting to the General Manager, this position will be responsible for the overall performance of the property management and financial outcomes of the asset.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Taking responsibility and accountability for the overall performance of the property management, financial management, administration and building services operations.
- Maintaining close liaison with the owner, occupiers and operational personnel with reference to a variety of requirements/issues.
- Administering all leases and maintaining a current and accurate tenancy schedule.
- Administration & reporting, including strategy plans, cash flow budgeting and overseeing all financial transactions.
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Develop plans to identify growth opportunities, and implement strategies to support business development
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- A property related qualification (desired but not essential) and strong experience in commercial property management preferably with a focus on A Grade or Premium Grade assets.
- Previous exposure to accrual financial reporting in a similar role within the property industry
- Demonstrable confidence and maturity in communication and have the ability to build effective relationships with clients and colleagues;
- Superior organisation skills and ability to work to strict deadlines;
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.