Senior Property Executive, Mechanical & Electrical (Farrer)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 3-Feb-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Reports to the Centre Manager and ensure the efficient and smooth operation of all matters relating to maintenance and management of the Building.
Responsibilities include the following:
- General administration of all building trade, site staff relating to rostering of duties, discipline, control of performance standards and staff welfare.
- Planning and implementation of building maintenance programmes, and M&E equipment maintenance programme.
- Liaison with government authorities/statutory boards, architects, engineers and other divisions on matters relating to management and maintenance of buildings.
- Work with tenants on their fit-out projects
- Conduct regular inspections of all common areas, equipment, public walkways, external facade etc.
- Creating and maintaining good rapport with subsidiary proprietors/occupiers and attending to their complaints.
- Preparation of estimates for repair works, work specifications, invitation for quotations, recommendations of award, supervision of completed works including drafting of contract documents.
- Vet and submit recommendations where appropriate, on subsidiary proprietors fitting out works.
- Address technical concerns of the owner / tenants.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time by management.
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Facilities) with minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in similar role, managing residential building and has a sound knowledge of building M&E systems
- Candidates who has more years of experience but do not have Diploma / Degree may apply.
- Possess good communication skills and able to front and liaise with all levels of landlords/tenants
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to work well and build excellent rapport with stakeholders / partners / tenants and vendors at all levels