Senior Property Accountant
Sydney , Australia
Date published: 24-Feb-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Manage a client focused property accounting portfolio
Build and maintain strong client relationships
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Preparing monthly reporting packs which includes balance sheet reconciliation, profit and loss analysis and variance commentaries
- Presenting monthly financial results to the client
- Preparing outgoing reconciliations (both monthly & annually) and processing cash and accrual related journal entries via MRI or client hosted Yardi system for monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
- Assisting with annual budgets and forecasts including reviews, analysis and checks; when required
- Dealing with incoming queries and requests in a timely and efficient manner, building and maintaining relationships with client contacts and ensuring clients expectations are always met/exceeded;
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- 5+ years experience in public and/or private accounting, ideally within the Property Industry
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field; a CPA/CA OR equivalent
- Proficient in Yardi and/or MRI Property & SPV accounting software system
- Excellent communication skills and possess a genuine commitment to customer service
- Time management and organisational skills and an ability to operate with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.