Senior Project Manager
Kwai Chung , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 24-Feb-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Serve as the main interface to the client’s contacts on all aspects of the project management cycle, providing end-to-end project management services sufficient to deliver projects at or above industry standards and client requirements.
Manage and motivate remote teams and ensure the timely completion of deliverables.
Review, comment and enhance all documentation coming through from the project managers in the region prior to submission to client
Lead, mentor and guide the in country project teams through the client’s project process and promote best practice throughout the project lifecycle.
Maintain excellent data integrity (budget, schedule, status, etc.) in the project management platform.
Oversee project sourcing activities for all vendor services as necessary following the CBRE and client process standards.
Promote and enforce high standards on matters relating to Health & Safety.
Cultivate and maintain a positive working relationship with all client representatives and service providers operating on the project.
Excel in all phases of Corporate Real Estate Project Management activities
Meet with the client prior to each project and identify success factors, develop measurement tools and communicate measureable added value to the client.
Ensure contracting process is followed and service levels are met in compliance with agreements.
- Bachelor degree in Project Management or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum five (5) years experience related to all aspects of Design/Construction/Project Management.
- Strong knowledge of typical business practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability.
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Proven record of excellent internal and external customer service.
- High energy, proactive approach and a willingness to travel.