CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading provider of facilities management services in the built environment, working in partnership with some of the UK and Europe’s best-known companies. We are a company that prides ourselves on delivering the highest standards of service and creating strong partnerships with our clients.
We are currently recruiting a Senior Project Manager in London to deliver a range of projects from inception to completion within a corporate office space environment. The Senior Project Manager will possess excellent client relationship skills with an ability to generate and win new work.
We are looking for a commercially minded Project Manager who has an ability to deliver a variety of projects at one time. The ideal candidate will have formal qualifications in either M&E engineering or construction, with extensive experience in office fit-out projects.
- Identify and generate project opportunities from within a set portfolio of maintenance contracts.
- Liaise with key stakeholders on their requirements and explain feasibility of their schemes to become a trusted advisor.
- Work with developers, designers and sub-contractors to define and document scope(s) of work(s).
- Develop and understand the full scope of works in line with the desired project business case and in turn outcome. This is to be within agreed budget requirements and required profit margins.
- Manage, run and draw up tenders on behalf of the customer as required. Carry out full tender analysis of all sub-contractor returns.
- Work within the current CDM process. In the main taking on the role of principle contractor.
- Identify, reduce and manage all statutory and commercial risks associated with the project they are leading.
- Ensure CBRE QHSE practices and processes are fully embedded in each project.
- Ensure full compliance with project management policies and procedures.
- Track record in generating, winning and delivering a variety of projects.
- Managing ME&P Projects.
- Managed Design & Build Projects.
- Minimum of 5 years proven Project Management experience in an M&E, FM , construction or critical environment.
- Proven experience of running a P&L.
- Demonstrable evidence of having managed a team.
- CDM regulations.
- IOSH Managing Safely and/or SMSTS.
- Recognised technical qualification in construction or ME&P Building Services Engineering.
- Business standard of written and verbal literacy and numeracy.