Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Department: PJM, Cross Account Team
Location: Company & Client Offices London
Applications: 05th Mar. 2020 – 02nd Apr. 2020 no further applications will be accepted after this date
Salary: Competitive Salary
To be responsible for managing projects throughout the lifecycle, lending itself to more complex commissions up to £15m, as well as managing complex smaller projects with limited senior interaction. Acting as the main client interface, delivering on client objectives and adding value to the project management service offering. Contribute to the strategic growth and implementation of appropriate tools to develop the business.
Project Management (PjM)
- Manages all facets of PM (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for individual real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
- Interfaces directly with clients to define project requirements. Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification. Administers the building contract.
- Reports status and variances. Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
- Implements change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure client approvals, and issue change orders. Assesses change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk.
- Demonstrates ability to identify complex project risks, lead constructability reviews, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
- Construction Project Management (PjMP)
- To deliver office fit-outs for multiple clients across global locations with quality, within timelines and budget.
- Manage the construction site on a day-to-day basis, including supervising the labour force, monitoring subcontractors, checking materials, inspecting work and overseeing quality control
- Understanding of the CDM regulations to promote and maintain health and safety, including site inspections to ensure safety rules are being followed
- Produce scopes and programmes for individual packages of work with overall project program and milestones to deliver successful projects
- Client management and business stakeholder management from management to supply chain.
- Supervisory Responsibilities
- May Provide formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area.
- Responsible for identifying training needs, tracking performance, coaching, and motivating team members.
- Decisions made with in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve general results.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Design Capabilities
- Knowledge of BIM capability and benefits within our projects.
- Design capabilities in Revit, developing concept design, relay client requirements, in given timelines.
- Degree in a technical and or industry area of study.
- Supplementary Project Management qualification: APMP, LEED, RICS or equivalent.
- Requirement to be fluent in English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Knowledge in leases, construction contracts, and construction practices.
- Local knowledge and experience of projects in EMEA.
- Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a growing matrix-based multi-industry sales environment.
- Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret the most complex business documents. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups. Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
- SMSTS, First Aider, UKATA Asbestos Awareness would be an advantage
- Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate complex figures. Ability to forecast and prepare budgets.
- Conducts financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports.
- Proven experience in all facets of project management for real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
- Manage delivery of several real estate projects at any one time through the real estate occupier project life cycle, e.g. programming, design, construction, occupancy, and closeout.
MRICS in Construction Management, Architecture, QS or Project Management
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
CBRE is the world’s leading commercial real estate services firm with offices located around the globe. CBRE currently employs roughly 80,000 people worldwide, with 2,500 working in the UK.