Expressions of interest for our Health and Higher Education Project Management team for major social infrastructure construction & project delivery
Sydney & Regional NSW Projects
CBRE is the world’s premier full-service real estate services company providing exceptional outcomes for clients in 100+ countries by combining local market insight, broad services, specialized expertise and premier tools and resources. At CBRE, our people enjoy the opportunity of working in a global real estate and property services organisation with tremendous scale.
With a strong pipeline of current and future project tenders in the works, we have an expression of interest open in our Health & Higher Education Project Management team. Demonstrated experience delivering major social infrastructure projects ($100M+), including hospitals and healthcare, government, or higher education sectors is required.
Here's a snapshot of your role;
- Manage and deliver high profile social infrastructure construction projects (hospitals, universities, schools, etc).
- Manage all project management activities, including cost management, project management, procurement, program, quality and risk.
- Provide leadership and direction, acting as the Principal Authorised Person, for the overall management of all consultants and/or contractors appointed by the Principal / Client, to ensure project milestones / goals are achieved.
- Establish and maintain project communications nominated by the client.
- Actively monitor consultants and/or contractors deliverables; identifying any gaps and provide recommended corrective actions within a timely manner.
- Develop monthly reports in accordance with the Project Governance Agreements, providing status updates.
- Work closely with all stakeholders involved in the projects to achieve key milestones.
- Assess complex documents including agreements/contracts, leases, project charters, surveys and drawings.
- Manage project resources, identifying training requirements, tracking performance and coaching team members.
- Some travel may be required depending on project site locations
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Demonstrated experience in project management consultancy or construction project delivery role.
- Degree qualification and strong technical aptitude in relevant field i.e. Engineering, Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Construction etc.
- Experience with large social infrastructure projects, including hospitals and healthcare, government, or higher education sectors.
- Proven Contract Administration acumen.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Able to lead and motivate a multi-disciplinary team.
Can we inspire you to join us?
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals looking to contribute to the continued growth of a business with the support of a global platform. If working in a rewarding team environment appeals to you, then we want to hear from you today.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
We look forward to hearing from you.