Expression of interest open for Senior Project Manager supporting Health and Higher Education (HHE) team
Sydney CBD location
CBRE is the world’s premier full-service real estate services company providing exceptional outcomes for clients in 100+ countries by combining local market insight, broad services, specialized expertise and premier tools and resources. At CBRE, our people enjoy the opportunity of working in a global real estate and property services organisation with tremendous scale.
With upcoming projects and tenders we have an expression of interest open in our Project Management – Health & Higher Education division for Senior Project Managers. The purpose of this position as Senior Project Manager is centred around successful project planning, master planning, business case and concept design. Focused on creating innovative and efficient solutions for education and government clients you will possess similar experience in the past and have demonstrated experience at the front end of projects, planning and strong stakeholder management skills.
Here's a snapshot of your role;
- Manage all project management activities, including cost management, project management, procurement, program, quality and risk.
- Provide leadership and direction, monitor consultants and/or contractors
- Establish and maintain project communications nominated by the client
- Develop monthly reports in accordance with the Project Governance Agreements, providing status updates,
- Review and monitor the master risk register
- Comprehend complex documents including agreements/contracts, leases, project charters, surveys and drawings
- Manage project resources, identifying training requirements, tracking performance and coaching team members.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in Project Management for government funded and led projects
- Experience at the front end of projects through planning, concept design and business case creation.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Ability to manage several individual projects/workstreams simultaneously.
- Flexible approach when dealing with changes to the projects resulting from governmental and ministerial decision making.
- Ability to comprehend, analyse and interpret complex business documents
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management and client groups.
- Ability to work in fast paced and high performing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management.
- Able to lead multi-disciplinary team.
Can we inspire you to join us?
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals looking to contribute to the continued growth of a business with the support of a global platform. If working in a rewarding team environment appeals to you, then we want to hear from you today.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
We look forward to hearing from you