Senior Project Manager- Commercial Fit Out
Katong Road , Singapore
Date published: 7-Dec-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
About us at PjM:
As one of the largest Project Management teams in Singapore, we deliver industry leading Project Management (PjM) services across multiple sectors including corporate Fit-Out, Industrial, Data Centres, Retail and Hospitality. We leverage on our team’s extensive experience to ensure high quality standards and cost efficiency are always achieved.
Our best in class expertise combined with our optimized service delivery process, enables us to plan and execute a full suite of customized project management services for occupiers of commercial real estate.
What to expect on the role:
- Manages all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for individual real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard to moderately complex documents affecting real estate projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys and drawings.
- Interfaces directly with clients to define project requirements. Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
- Identifies project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists; Conducts simple request for proposals; completes bid analysis with management support.
- Recommends resources to clients.
- Leads project delivery resources/team providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
- Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed. Facilitates project meetings.
- Implements project documentation governance aligned with company and client requirements. Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
- Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status and variances. Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
- Implements change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure client approvals, and issue change orders. Assesses change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk.
- Demonstrates ability to identify project risks, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
To be eligible for the role:
- Minimum 8 years in office fit out project management , preferably from similar industry Real Estate
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS/BEng/BArch) from College or University in a technical area of study. Minimum four years of related experience and/or training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and
- analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings. Knowledge in MS Project, leases, contracts, and
- construction practices.
Location of works:
- Paya Lebar Quarter 3, Singapore
- You get to work with Global fortune 500 organisation, One of the top leading Real Estate.
- Career opportunity across various cross-functional and business unit
- Attractive remuneration package
- Exciting office lay out