CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Senior Programme Manager to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for the execution of all project related processes and finances utilizing Client’s MyProject tool as project manager and operating finance tracking tools whilst delivering allocated projects within budget and to agreed programme. The individual will also be managing all external and internal resources required for the successful completion of each tollgate and the totality of each projects.
- Ensure that each project is managed in full accordance with the account’s DMAIC processes
- Ensure each project follows the appropriate governance and reporting process
- Ensure Client’s MyProject tool is kept up to date in accordance with key objectives
- Manage the setup, running and close out of all financial and non-financial project related matters
- Database System administrator / manager of Client’s MyProject tool
- Track Project Funding Requests and updates
- Reconcile financial system funding with Client’s MyProject tool
- Assist in preparation of invoices
- Coordinate and prepare various reports and presentations as required
- Project Vendor Management
- Coordinate with Client and CBRE Accounts Payable team
- Coordinate and implement process and procedures for PJM Team
- Additional ad hoc tasks supporting the PJM Team
- Assist with preparation of capital expenditure budgets and forecasts
- Adhere to Client’s Critical Environment Work Authorisation (CEWA) critical processes and reporting requirements
- Ensure correct contracting process is followed for each region and that service levels are met in compliance with agreements
- Support the UK and EMEA PJM lead with the management of the project team
- Experience in managing/running commercial construction related projects
- Experience and knowledge of Client’s DMAIC 6 Sigma Processes and Client’s MyProject tool
- Experience in database systems and project administration
- Experience in construction/design/fit out/project management
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Office applications
- Good interpersonal skills, confident and experienced in dealing with people of all levels
- A team player that interacts effectively with colleagues and clients
- Ability to prioritise workload with an attention to detail and willingness to complete projects
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proactive and positive attitude with a calm and methodical approach to work
- Ability to learn new tasks, systems and skills quickly
- Technical and / or project related qualifications an advantage
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team / Hiring Manager and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.