As a Senior Product Manager, you are a leader of an EMEA based team of Product Managers, that forms a bridge between EMEA based business users and stakeholders and the development and technical support teams located in US and APAC.
Your area of responsibility covers 15 European markets representing different levels of technology and process maturity. Together with your fellow Product Managers, following the company strategy and user feedback, you drive the roadmap and development priorities to maximise the value that platform brings to its users. In your capacity as local technology representative, you support Customer Success Management team in rolling out platform and/or new features to the new markets and/or user communities. Being the local representative, you help your colleagues located overseas to understand the business context of the markets you are responsible for.
The role has multiple responsibilities:
- Establish and manage the right level of stakeholder engagement and communication to monitor and drive customer satisfaction
- Deploy user centric product development approach to perform market research, requirements discovery, prototyping and feedback for further improvements
- Perform product demonstrations and product technical presentations
- Evangelise a standardised approach to feature development, leading to a scalable product
- Act as technical consultant for the customers by demonstrating strong knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud and Ecosystem offerings
Product Management and Development:
- Manage and own a regional process for backlog management and prioritization
- Define and own product roadmaps, feature roadmaps and success criterion
- Create, understand and document the enhancement requests for assigned markets
- Groom support tickets and user stories with development/support team
- Participate in scrum ceremonies (daily stand up, demos, review)
- Review test cases and perform high level system testing prior releasing the features to the users
- Organise a day-to-day operating practice for the Product Management team spread across 3 countries
- Ensure alignment with Global Product Team on ways of working
- Build artifacts on best practices to define the product strategy, roadmap and priorities, including documenting relevant business processes
- Educate our developers and all the non-customer facing stakeholders on the market conditions, customer persons and expectation
The individual must be highly entrepreneurial and a strategic thinker who can solve issues as well as build processes for growth. The individual will need to be hands-on and work closely across all levels in the company, including senior management. The person needs to have:
- Significant experience working within a global remit on global products
- Experience working in a large matrix organisation
- Good knowledge of agile software development processes
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Salescloud and its ecosystem offerings.
- Hands on experience in writing user stories and creating support tickets
- Ability to work for extended hours and off-hours to support global product
- Willingness to work very closely with development team including reviewing test cases, technology solutions and participation in scrum ceremonies
- Willing to travel, locally and internationally. Likely 20-30%
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Experience in the Real Estate business is an advantage
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.