For the past 3 years CBRE has been running a global business transformation program focused at creating best in class standards in the area of Client Relationship Management as well as Sales Management and Business Development. Continuous development of our Salesforce platform is one of the fundamental aspects of this program that is consolidating in the shared environment more than 5000 business professionals from almost all lines of business, located in more than 50 countries across 3 continents. The technical support for this project is provided by our Global technology team, with representatives located in the key geographies, working together with our Customer Success Management team on delivering value-enabling solution for our business stakeholders.
About the Role
As a Senior Product Manager, you work within an EMEA based team of Product Managers, that forms a bridge between EMEA based business users and stakeholders and the development and technical support teams located in US and APAC. Your area of responsibility covers 15 European markets representing different levels of technology and process maturity. Together with your fellow Product Managers, following the company strategy and user feedback, you drive the roadmap and development priorities to maximise the value that platform brings to its users. In your capacity as local technology representative, you support Customer Success Management team in rolling out platform and/or new features to the new markets and/or user communities. Being the local representative, you help your colleagues located overseas to understand the business context of the markets you are responsible for.
The role has multiple responsibilities:
• Stakeholder Management facilitating decisions in a timely manner
• Establishing and managing the right level of stakeholder engagement and communication to monitor and drive customer satisfaction
• Deployment of user centric product development approach to perform market research, requirements discovery, prototyping and feedback for further improvements
• Performing product demonstrations and product technical presentations
• Evangelising and driving a standardised process approach to feature development, leading to a globally scalable product
• Acting as technical consultant for the customers by demonstrating strong knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud and its Ecosystem offerings
• Helping lead Product Management and coordinating Development
• Contributing to and sometimes leading a regional process for backlog management and prioritisation
• Defining and owing product roadmap workstreams, feature roadmaps and success criterion
• Creating, understanding, validating, and documenting enhancement requests for assigned markets
• Grooming support tickets and user stories with development/support team
• Participating in scrum ceremonies (daily stand up, demos, review)
• Reviewing test cases and perform high level system testing prior releasing the features to the users
• Striving for Operational Excellence within the Product Management team spread across 3 countries
• Ensuring alignment with the Global Product Team on ways of working and product development
• Building artifacts on best practices to define the product strategy, roadmap, and priorities, including documenting relevant business processes
The individual must be a leader and strategic thinker who can solve issues and build processes for growth. The individual will need to be hands-on and work closely across all levels in the company, including senior management.
Preferred Qualifications include:
• Previous in-depth experience working within a global remit on global products
• Experience working in a large matrix organisation
• Good knowledge of agile software development processes
• Strong knowledge of Salesforce Salescloud and its ecosystem offerings
• Experience of integrating Salesforce with other technologies
• Hands on experience in writing user stories (with associated value) and creating support tickets
• Ability to work for extended hours and off-hours, at times, to support global product
• Willingness to work very closely with the development team including reviewing test cases, technology solutions and participation in scrum ceremonies
• Excellent project management and organisational skills
• Fluency in German or French is preferred but not required
• Experience in the Real Estate business is preferred but not required
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
CBRE is the world's leading commercial real estate services firm with offices located around the globe. We have over 100,000 employees worldwide, with almost 2,500 of those in the UK alone.