Senior Pitch Manager
Hong Kong , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 24-Sep-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale, providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best.
We currently have the rare opportunity for a Senior Pitch Manager to join our team. Based in Hong Kong, this is a pivotal role in an exciting team of creative professionals across the APAC region. As the Senior Pitch Manager for CBRE's Greater Bay Area operations, you will partner with all the company's business lines to drive the quality, consistency and creativity of pitches, RFP responses, and client presentations. You will have a strong understanding of what makes a winning pitch, supporting and challenging the business as you provide guidance through all aspects of the business development process.
- Provide guidance and partner with the business on the preparation and delivery of strategic, creative and innovative proposals and pitch deliverables.
- Develop client-focused strategies, by understanding pain points and create unique selling points that set CBRE apart from our competitors.
- Provide an independent voice when necessary. Hold presentation rehearsals and provide presentation coaching.
- Support content generation in the form of writing, editing, or proofreading.
- Provide a consistent level of service that meets Pitch Management's high standards of excellence.
- Help implement and drive CBRE's global sales methodology - Finishing First - making it a consistent way of life for all.
- Support the development of Pitch Management's intranet site and presentation toolkit. Ensure the accuracy of pitch tracking data on Salesforce.
- Provide training to the business lines in the Greater Bay Area to improve win ratios and generate greater revenue.
- Liaise & collaborate closely with Sales Platform colleagues both in Greater China.
- Work closely with the head of Greater China Pitch Management to develop strategies and enhance pitch management offerings in the Greater Bay Area.
- Creativity & innovation; stay ahead of the curve.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Enthusiasm and passion in presentations, story-telling, and visualization.
- Business level Mandarin, Cantonese and English.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Culturally aware and comfortable working in an international environment.
- Ability to travel around Greater Bay Area to support local teams on important pitches.
- Proven experience in a successful business development, marketing, sales or creative role.
- Demonstrable people and/or stakeholder management experience.
- Solid track-record in project & timeline management in a collaborative environment.
- Background in writing, creative solutions, or new technologies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential; knowledge of Adobe CS is desirable.