CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Senior Occupancy Planner to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be providing complex research, data mining/analysis, reporting and interpretation of space planning metrics in an effort to provide recommendations and proposed solutions for the account’s and client's occupancy needs.
• Analyse space requirements and provide conceptual space plans and recommendations to real estate team(s) and/or stake holders
• Demonstrate responsiveness to service requests, innovation and creativity in delivering facility services; prepare block or stack plan(s); charter(s) and move lists
• Produce drawings and presentations for internal stakeholder(s) and client facing steering committee meetings (Workplace Managers, Business Unit Directors, Leadership, etc.) for review and feedback; involves project management staff as appropriate for move and construction services
• Conduct analysis and review of work area(s) affected by move planning to ensure that current location(s) and office availability at destination location(s) is reflected accurately
• Collaborate with other team members to gain business intelligence with responsibility for occupancy data within the system of record
• May be required to manage space walks for validation and update of occupancy metrics
• Partner with other departments on move and relocation sequencing and execution liaising with Change Management teams as needed
• Develop scenario space planning tools/models (exit/maintain/grow); prepare forecasts and analyse space planning trends in general business conditions
• Engage with client(s) on programming data, program/load neighbourhood tool(s), develop neighbourhood(s), adjacency diagram(s), stack plan(s), etc
• Partner with Architectural Vendors and Project Management to investigates code requirements and city or county permits when moving or reconfiguring office space; make recommendations to Management on necessary space planning code changes and/or requirements and updates
• Attend client meetings, draft meeting minutes and obtain approvals to proceed when required; conduct interviews and discussions with client(s) to gather, coordinate and synthesize project requirements, functional, operational and cultural issues
• Facilitate post-occupancy support and review to ensure deliverables were executed and client’s expectations were met; evaluate outcomes and implement procedures for improvement whilst identifying opportunities for improvements by and among the clients and/or companies
• Transition project(s) to the Sustaining Management Team and team as needed
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for key systems/processes in subject teams and day-to-day functions
• Other duties may be assigned
• Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university with multiple years of experience directly related to the delivery of strategic planning services; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• AutoCAD drawing experience is required
• CAFM software experience is preferred
• Professional Registration in Architecture or Interior Design preferred
• Certification in Corporate Real Estate, LEED or Facilities Management preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information
• Advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles with ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions; conduct advanced financial analysis
• Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret complex documents
• Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations with advanced analytical and quantitative skills
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.