Senior Marketing and Communications Executive (Retail, A&P)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 17-Feb-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Reports to the Senior Centre Manager/ Advertising & Promotion (A&P) Manager with specific responsibilities for planning, preparing and organising promotional activities to increase shopper traffic for the shopping mall, handling the marketing and leasing of advertising and atrium space, management of media, as well as manage and maximise A&P budget to ensure that expenses are kept within the approved limit.
Working closely with the A&P Manager on duties of the above include, inter-alia the following:
- Plan and prepare A&P materials and activities to increase sales within the shopping mall, working with advertising agencies, media partners and tenants including the conceptualization, planning, creative co-ordination and implementation.
- Tenant liaison on A&P including soliciting Tenants’ feedback by conducting Tenant’s meetings, surveys, etc. in respect of the A&P materials and activities.
- Liaison with contractors (on contracts, licences, fees, negotiation, etc), ad agencies and design houses (monitor creative, copy and execution of the advertisements), printers, distribution vendors, authorities, statutory boards and other relevant parties.
- Source for sponsorship for promotions and events.
- Obtain all necessary approvals from the relevant authorities for licences required in relation to the execution of the marketing communications project or ensure that the appointed third party supplier obtains the necessary approvals of the authorities.
- Inspect layouts and advertising copy and edit scripts, audio and video tapes, and other promotional material for adherence to specifications.
- Draw up an overall marketing communications program and possible solutions for the shopping mall and the necessary budget to meet the business strategy of the shopping mall.
- Handle requests and inquiries on the usage of the A&P spaces, etc. within the shopping mall.
- Manage and update content for digital and social media platforms.
- Propose A&P budget and monitor and track expenditures.
- Prepare reports / post event analysis for promotions and events.
- Media liaison / public relations duties related to the shopping mall:
- Write communications material such as media releases, circulars and articles, prepare corporate presentations, coordinate photo shoots and to host property tours.
- Work with assigned PR agency to handle all media related matters such as media event, queries / requests, interviews and preparation of media releases and media kit.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with Tenants and external agencies.
- Be the brand ambassador for all corporate logos, ensure the importance of corporate logos are emphasized in all communications and advertisements.
- Conduct monthly analysis on effectiveness of media coverage, planning and execution of media plans.
- Build tenants’ relations pertaining to A&P - liaise with tenants regarding their requests for information and materials on A&P.
- Co-ordinate third party requests for filming and photography.
- Compile and keep current media reports / press clippings pertaining to the shopping mall.
- Conduct training and briefing of a team of customer service officers on the daily handling of tenants / public queries pertaining to the shopping mall, its A&P activities and events.
- Any other duties assigned to you by your supervisors / management from time to time.