At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
To facilitate business growth we currently have an opportunity for a Senior Valuation Manager within the Valuation & Advisory Services division, in our Hong Kong office. We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated candidate who would like to join our busy team. We are ideally looking for someone with at least five years of valuation experience.
- Assist the Team Head to conduct all valuations;
- Answer daily enquiry and to provide verbal valuations to banks
- Supervise his/her subordinates in regards to all valuation assignments as pick up by the Team Head;
- Participate in pitching of valuation assignments and responsible for business development for particular clients as selected by the Team Head;
- Other related works as assigned by the Team Head.
To be considered for this position you must have:
• Good technical skills (particularly Microsoft Excel and Word);
• Good decision making skills;
• Strong writing skills and an analytical mind, specifically an ability to articulate research findings and opinions succinctly in valuation and professional reports;
• A high degree of mathematical skills and accuracy in calculations;
• A strong work ethic and a willingness to work hard;
• An ability to work as a team;
• A strong customer service ethic;
• The appropriate property or business administration degree;
• Fluent spoken and written English and Cantonese. An ability to speak Mandarin is an advantage;
You will be expected to lead, motivate and supervise a team of valuers and valuation assistants in carrying out valuation assignments, and to assist your managers to set up and enforce effective due diligence procedures for quality control of the Department’s work. You will also be responsible for answering any questions from the clients regarding the veracity of the comparables and the methodology used in arriving at the conclusions on values. You will be hardworking and lead the team to take real pride in producing quality work.
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work with industry-leading colleagues, and to follow a genuine professional career path. You will work in a team that provides advice on many of the largest properties in Hong Kong, and work with some of the largest and most sophisticated property clients in the region.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you, then we want to hear from you. Please attach your CV to your application.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.