Senior Manager, Transaction Management (Banking & Finance)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 26-Mar-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The incumbent will manage real estate transaction activities for a complex or high-profile portfolio of properties on behalf of our corporate client. He/she will act as advisory to prepare, recommend, and implement a portfolio-wide transaction strategy for acquiring and disposing of real estate properties. Being based at our client’s site to support the client directly, the incumbent will partner the stakeholders in the execution of lease renewals, new site acquisitions, disposition of surplus space through subleasing, sale renewals, early lease termination and coordinates field resources for effective execution of plans.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Implement real estate plans with an understanding of the client's strategic real estate goals. Assists with project initiation and scope definition, prioritisation of assignments, and adherence to client-driven priorities, commitments, and milestones.
- Concurrently acts as landlord/seller agent and tenant/buyer agent and effectively negotiates the business terms and conditions for a wide variety of commercial real estate products, including land, office, retail and industrial.
- Coordinates field broker selection and other required resources, subject matter experts, and business partners. If necessary, facilitates client review and approval of proposed team resources for the purpose of transaction execution.
- Drafts and creates a large variety of analyses and relevant documents, including but not limited to: project initiation, market comparable reports, Requests for Proposals (RFPs), proposal comparison packages, letters of intent, and broker's opinions of value.
- Coordinates the negotiation of sales through a field broker. Negotiates leases and lease amendments. Monitors lease expiration. Negotiates lease renewals within prescribed timeline. Locates and acquires new properties to meet client's requirements and timeline. Disposes of surplus properties within prescribed timeline.
- Closely tracks all transaction activity, prepares commission forecasts and vouchers, and accounts for all savings results achieved on behalf of clients to demonstrate success.
- Monitors and maintains a real estate project tracking system to ensure timely transaction completion. Prepares reports and makes presentations to relevant parties.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To be successful in the role, the incumbent need to possess the following:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Real Estate, Facilities Management, Engineering or related discipline
- Excellent client service and financial analysis skills
- Demonstrates excellent understanding of customer needs and commercial acumen
- Strong communication (verbal & written), negotiation and collaboration skills
- Ability to multi-task and sensitive to cross-cultural exposures
- Excellent presentation skills and has an analytical mindset to problem solve