Execution & Implementation 70%
- Responsible for facilitating soft skills training courses.
- Developing appropriate training materials, practical tools and training artefacts to support courses where required.
- Responsible for coordinating and supporting the translation of any training content where required.
- Responsible for executing the technical curriculum framework and other talent, leadership and professional development programs.
- Collaborate with Shared Services Center (SSC) to ensure effective administration of learning programs on the LMS system and managing resources to enable seamless deployment eg logistics and training schedules.
- Drive training tools awareness to increase utilization in the region eg HMM, LinkedIn.
- Manages and creates communication and marketing plans to raise awareness and understanding for training initiatives and programs.
TLD Strategy Implementation 10%
- Executing on the overall GWS TLD strategy.
- Identify and define current and future learning needs, to develop and implement the GCR TLD strategy across GWS to increase a diverse skill sets to meet changing business requirements of GWS business. Recommends appropriate solutions and delivery methods to optimize knowledge transfer.
- Drive Talent process and provide training to support effective performance management
- Consulting, advising and influencing senior executives on learning and development strategies and solutions that attract, retain and develop our GWS business success.
- Management of the day to day TLD activities for the GWS business which will include overseeing training planning, needs analysis, design & development, logistics co-ordination, facilitation, training governance & execution of programs.
- Partnering with the infield People, SSC, business partners and trainers to develop sound relationships and ensuring alignment and collaboration.
- Management of relationships with GCR training providers, vendors, government bodies and other external stakeholder groups.
Evaluation and Continuous Improvement 10%
Ensure feedback metrics are in place and data is analyzed to measure the effectiveness of programs for continuous improvement and creating reports and dashboards to provide clear and accurate training records to share with stakeholders.
- Drive best practice learning and development practices, standardized methodologies, and other levers to drive process quality and consistency and efficiencies across the region.
- Partnering with the regional and global L&D counterparts to ensure L&D processes and practices are consistent, scalable and aligned to the overall CBRE direction for L&D.
- Ensure robust process is in place for content maintenance to review and update training material.
Other Key Responsibilities 10%
- Responsible for managing the Greater China region training budget. Providing accurate forecasting and tracking of actuals to keep on budget.
- Developing the required timelines and project plans to ensure local initiatives are implemented accountable for ensuring TLD initiatives are implemented on time, scope and budget.
- Partner with Head TLD GWS APAC to develop Employee Engagement initiatives and subsequently manage and implement across APAC.
- Partner with People Partners and Head of Resourcing and Transition to support with the talent development process including development planning, follow up activities with managers, tracking and managing the formal talent development initiatives as needed. Support where required on wider APAC regional initiatives.
- Representing the GWS APAC TLD on enterprise-wide group initiatives for GCR.
- Ability to travel regionally, approximately 20% time.
- A seasoned Talent & Learning professional with 10 years’ experience with at least 5 years in a L&D role preferably with leadership responsibilities and experience developing, implementing and delivering training curriculums.
- Ability to forecast and prepare and manage regional budget as necessary.
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills; project management; a strong customer service orientation.
- Previous virtual leadership experience and the ability to effectively manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in geographically dispersed environments.
- Experience working in a rapidly changing, highly complex matrixed environment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to work with senior HR and business representatives to develop collaboration.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, and key stakeholders.
Qualifications and Education:
- A minimum of five years’ experience in training development and delivery.
- Project Management experience an advantage.
- Preferably experienced in designing, developing and implementing training curriculum programs.
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to interact with internal and external stakeholders in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.