Senior Manager /Manager, Tenancy Management
Hong Kong , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 18-Aug-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE works with commercial property owners to expertly manage their commercial property assets. Our client portfolio is a mixture of corporate leaders and small private investors, and our portfolio includes but not limited to Grade-A Office Towers, Commercial Complexes, Institutional buildings, Industrial Centres and Logistic Hubs.
The key roles and responsibilities for the Associate Director / Senior Manager, Tenancy Management are to:
- Assist the Department Head in Implementing strategic and business development initiatives relating to property management and tenancy management / administration in Hong Kong;
- Partner with our clients to facilitate efficient transitions, maximise revenue opportunities, lower operating costs and providing accurate and timely property accounting and reporting.
- Maintain excellent relationship with existing and prospective tenants;
- Handle and coordinate on renovation and fit out works, takeover/handover of premises, and ad hoc duties;
- Support the Property Management team during the business development cycle;
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the Department Head.
- Degree holder in Real Estate related disciplines;
- Holder of Estate Agent’s Licence is preferred. Relevant professional qualifications in property management is an advantage;
- At least 10 years experience in property management and tenancy management;
- A high level of managerial capability, resourcefulness, interpersonal and communication skills and organisational abilities.
- Client-oriented with a high degree of customer focus;
- Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Excel.