• Opportunity to lead and develop a dynamic team to achieve operational excellence
• Join a market leading Financial Group
• Central Sydney CBD location
Responsible for leading the Sydney Guest Relations Reception team to successfully deliver Reception, Central Reservations and Switchboard services across four CBD office locations. Provide strategic and operational support to the Reception team ensuring the highest of standards partnered with innovative ideas.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Build, lead and develop the team to achieve high output with high morale.
• Oversee the effective management of the Reception Manager along with providing guidance and assistance to the overall team consisting of 4 x Executives, 7 x Senior Associates and 8 x Associates
• Be the point of escalation for suite of Reception services across the Sydney Campus
• Assist with the day to day operations with regards to staffing requirements, compliance, training requirements, leave coverage and daily requests from internal stakeholders and staff
• Allocating tasks to ensure individual and departmental work is completed ensuring operational excellence
• Developing and maintaining relationships with internal client stakeholders and vendors including negotiating savings & value adding opportunities
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver:
• Experience in corporate or 5-star hotel environment – desirable
• Proven leadership and management skills with a large team
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent personal presentation
• Highly adaptable – fast paced environment, able to prioritise and remain flexible
• Complaint handling – solution oriented
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.