Senior Manager Business Development (Sales & Client Management)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 29-Jan-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) works closely with clients to develop solutions that make real estate a meaningful contributor to organizational productivity and performance. Our proven account management model is at the heart of our client-centric approach. Each enterprise client is entrusted to a globally empowered Alliance Director who is supported by regional and global resources. This executive is the single point of contact for privileged access, expert advice, and execution accountability.
We want you!
What to expect on the role:
- Expand the IFM client base in Singapore by winning new business with new customers in the target market segments.
- You will build close working relationships and communicate the market strategy and your progress to GWS leadership team to ensure alignment.
- Lead and coordinate the development of value propositions, engaging lines of business owners to ensure all of CBRE enterprise capabilities are included and articulated in the customer’s language.
- Develop, manage and monitor a pipeline of opportunities within the market for both new and existing customers that have the potential to achieve or exceed the agreed growth targets and which are in-line with the agreed strategy.
- Build relationships with target customers in order to create major new profitable opportunities.
- Ensure that all targets and opportunities are recorded and updated within the applicable systems and that all internal processes are rigorously followed
- Monitor the trends and movements in the (vertical or outsourcing) market, potential industry and client professional/trade organizations and competitors; disseminating information to ensure CBRE is adequately informed and capitalizes on the information.
- Closely follow our internal process and reporting formats in a regular and consistent manner and forecast orders secured against the plan.
- Working with marketing and other internal teams to raise the awareness of CBRE capabilities with target customers in the given market. Identifying and actively participating in industry and client specific organizations for networking and learning purposes.
- Work with the assigned solutions lead to ensure that current solutions, proposals and presentations meet client expectations differentiating CBRE’s offerings from the competition and positioning CBRE to win.
- Provide guidance, development, mentoring and sales leadership to direct reports to support their professional success and continued growth.
- Seek opportunities for leadership positions and speaking engagement in professional organizations and vertical market trade organizations.
To be eligible for the role
- Distinguished track record of winning complex sales opportunities, preferably in an outsourcing industry.
- Consulting background with documented ability to influence a client’s decision-making process.
- Self-motivated with ability to work without supervision.
- At least 8 years of experience as an outsourcing Sales Leader with strong general knowledge across all lines of CBRE/GWS business.
- A motivated team player who is able to lead a diverse group with direction and passion.
- An excellent influencer at all organizational levels, including the ability to develop credibility and trust quickly with senior managers/decision makers.
- An existing profile in the market with demonstrable networking skills and senior level contacts in the industry.
- Able to listen and think strategically, manage risk and be innovative in problem solving.
- Business minded, change orientated and pro-active.
- A consummate people manager.
- BA Required, MA preferred
- Excellent written and spoken English. A second language of the region would be an advantage.
- Marketing experience – of creating an overall client development & marketing plan.
- Team member within the Business Development group and member of its Leadership Team.
- Ability to work within a matrix organization and work closely with all business divisions and with ability to meet very short deadlines often requiring long periods of continuous work.
- A professional with the highest business acumen, who has the charisma and commercial judgment to influence and gain credibility at board level