London , United Kingdom
Date published: 22-Jan-2020
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year.
CBRE offers a range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.
Job Title: Senior Lettings Negotiator
Location: Central London / West End
To negotiate the rental of residential properties instructed by the office by proactively calling and negotiating with tenants as they register and ensuring that we deliver a world class service to our clients by achieving them the best results and giving them the best customer service throughout the process.
CBRE are searching for a successful Senior Lettings Negotiator to come on board. We have successfully built the lettings department year on year and are now looking to become the first point of call in the West End. With the presence of the residential market increasing, coupled with CBRE's future growth plans we are looking for an outstanding performer.
The selected candidate will negotiate the rental of residential properties by proactively calling and negotiating with tenants as they register and will ensure that we deliver a world class service to our clients by delivering the best results possible.
• Being performance driven and must possess the ability to hit and exceed revenue targets.
• Being able to strike up professional relationships quickly with colleagues and clients with strong interpersonal skills
• Must have strong attention to detail with paperwork and the various intricacies of doing a lettings deal to include legalities and confidentiality.
• Being able to confidently communicate with clients and tenants and to negotiate the best possible deals for our clients.
• Strong knowledge of the Central London and West End with City knowledge also being beneficial
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
• Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
• Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks
• Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
• Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
• Confident and assertive where required
• Flexible approach to work
• Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion
• Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
• Ability to hit and exceed targets - must be used to working on a commission structure
• Must be sales orientated with strong customer service levels
• Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook). RSA Word processing/typing/or equivalent would be advantageous
• Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
• Exceptional sales skills
• Relevant experience within a reputable lettings agency - preferably within Central London
• Must be diligent and display good attention to detail and have an understanding of the legislations of residential lettings.
• A minimum 5 years of proven lettings experience
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.