CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Senior International Finance Analyst to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing aspects of both the client’s real estate costs across the International portfolio and CBRE’s related Profit and Loss.
• Modelling, reporting and preparation for the reimbursement of c.$35m staff and platform costs including management fees
• Management of the annual International incentive compensation payments process of c.$2m. Provide financial and analytical support for the incentive compensation accounting and forecasting processes. Undertake ad-hoc related projects
• Support CBRE Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) business unit analysts by being the first point of contact for issues and questions
• Manage and report of c.270 headcount across the international scope
• Prepare and present monthly consolidated global reporting of financial and non-financial spend and metrics to the global finance team
• Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all of Finance during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review
• Undertake special projects to improve process efficiency and performance as assigned by Management; build analytical models that utilise both financial and non-financial data to forecast operating results
• Provide information to management by assembling and summarising data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations
• Develop complex financial models and present analytics to support the financial modelling related to potential expansion or contraction activity
• Perform strategic and scenario analysis to determine present and future financial performance; conduct comparable analysis as necessary in support of key business metrics and objectives
• Lead and manage the recommendation of service line measures on reducing non-relevant business expenditures and other cost saving strategies; seek approvals of such identified saves from the client governance team for contribution towards the annual cost saves target
• Devise IT solutions and test IT systems to explore inefficiencies
• Manage new technology solutions through design, development, implementation and end user rollout; prepare and distribute quick reference guides with new technology
• Regular review and update of JLL financial playbooks
• Drive overall process improvements ensuring global consistency
• Professionally qualified accountant, ACA, ACCA or CIMA, minimum 5 years post qualified
• Good understanding in the core disciplines of accountancy, maths and economics
• Exposure to continuous planning – rolling forecasts environment
• MS Office product literate, advanced excel modelling and data manipulation skills
• Working knowledge of JD Edwards / PeopleSoft experience
• Exceptional IT skills including ability to explore data-orientated structures (data modelling) and familiarity with data-management programming language such as VBA
• Familiarity with banking systems, gathering, storing and organising data for use with Business Intelligence tools
• Ability to engage and present issues for resolution, both internally and to the Client
• Robust capacity to work under pressure
• Highly organized to ensure critical contract deadlines are met every month
• Experience of engaging and working with contacts in overseas locations to produce an internationally consistent end product
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.