Streetsense is an experience-focuse strategy and design collective. We create brands people love and places pleople love to be. Our interdisciplinary nature allows us to collaborate constantly and approach every challenge with collective intelligence.
Streetsense seeks a Senior Graphic Designer to help set the standard for dynamic, indsutry-leading graphic design across multiple platforms (print, digital, experiential). This person will be a talented, experienced designer with a passion for greatness who is ready to hit the ground running in a fast-moving design studio. The Senior Graphic Designer will report to an Art Director and will work with multi-disciplilnary experts to conceptualize and design creative assets (online and offline) and brand packages.
- Contribute high-quality creative work, from conception to execution, that demostrates an innovative, market-leading approach to graphic design.
- Work with clients to interpret their marketing briefs and become familiar with clients´products and services, the target audience, and their competitors´activities.
- Devise and develop original ideas that engage the target audience and address the client´s business issues.
- Design a wide variety of project types including but not limited to logo/brand identity and print collateral with suupport on pitches, presentations.
- Accountable for the project design deliverables and quality control;use stron information presentation (visual and written) skills for internal team and clients.
- Manage and grow direct reports to execute client´s vision and develop leadership skills for department growth.
- Stay informed of design trends and new technologies; provide innovative ideas for design solutions in support of objectives and initiatives.
- Bachelor degree Graphic Design, Illustration, Fine Art or other related field required.
- At least 4 years of experience as a Graphic Designer.
- Strong, dynamic portfolio showcasting creativity and versatility.
- Ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally with creative, strategy, and account executives.
- Can approach projects with a "big picture" mindset as well as meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a fast-paced, newsroom type environment.
- Effective time management, analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and highly collaborative.
- Familiar with entrepreneurial and brand-driven creative environments.
- Ability to develop compellling, client-ready presentations and to be client-facing.
- Working knowledge of InDesing, Photoshop and Illustrator.