Senior Global Finance Programs Analyst - Fixed Term Contract
London , United Kingdom
Date published: 29-Sep-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Provides analysis and support to a sub project tower work stream within a Finance program combining extensive hands-on experience with change management and techniques for executing on project tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Executes change initiatives and activities utilizing project management disciplines ensuring successful project delivery that is in line with the broader goals and objectives of the program. Determines the required series of tasks needed to deliver on projects and executes in sequence.
- Supports the execution of tower plans including developing timelines, creating detailed business cases, and gathering resources ensuring design sign off by management.
- Provides expert guidance to assess operational effectiveness of programs/projects, including the optimization of financial systems, and develops solutions to make improvements or address performance issues.
- Advises program/project managers with regard to task development, planning, testing, and implementing new projects/programs or systems.
- Familiarity with SOX regulatory, general controls, and compliance policy, and is able to address where it may be applicable to projects. Raises these considerations with the Global Assurance and leadership team where appropriate.
- Produces effective progress reports on metrics to measure all project benefits, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Identifies matters regarding their own resources and timelines and formally communicates to management in order to seek support on any changes.
- Ensures accountability and enables the predictability of the outcomes of tasks under their scope.
- Participates in cross functional teams to manage and communicate inter-dependencies where applicable.
- Supports technology implementation and conducts effective testing, go-live and stabilization as part of a wider transformation
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) ideally in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Minimum 2 years experience
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires strong knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires strong analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS AND/OR ABILITIES
- Strong computer skills, including specific knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).