Senior Financial Analyst - SSC
Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Date published: 1-Dec-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Prepare monthly and quarterly forecasts & annual budgets & interpret budget for client’s management team
- Evaluate and analyse a variety of financial results and indicators such as capital expenditures, depreciation, proposals, investment opportunities, rate of return, profit plans, operating records, financial statements, etc.
- Collate information from client’s business units across the APAC region
- calculate cost allocation per business unit and update client’s system with final allocations for each APAC business unit
- Liaise with each business unit in case of any variances
- Drive reporting improvement initiatives to meet fast-changing business requirement
- Extract and develop reports to support business reviews on regular and ad-hoc basis with high quality of accuracy and punctuality
- Prepare monthly management reports and variance analysis on financial results
- Prepare presentation decks for management meetings and develop reports and dashboards to support Management’s reporting requirements
- complete complex analysis of records of present and past operations, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenues, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred to project future revenues and expenses.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. However, may lead project teams and/or plan staff assignments. Duties may encompass technical guidance and/or training of co-workers as well as policy development and participation in special initiatives such as modeling, system implementations or acquisition integrations.
- May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
- Min Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred
- Possess min 5-8 years of working experience in the relevant field
- Strong attention to detail, organised and methodical in work approach, and ability to deliver high-quality work under pressure and on time
- Self-motivated, reliable, pro-active and professional
- able to adapt to fast-paced environment.
- Able to comprehend, analyse, and interpret complex financial information and transactions and accounting principles.
- Strong knowledge of financial terms, concepts and accounting principles and the ability to comprehend and interpret complex financial transactions.
- Strong computer skills, including specific knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Experience with other software and financial systems is desired such as HFM Consolidation, PeopleSoft Financials, Cognos Planning and etc
- Knowledge of real estate service industry and terminology will be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - able to effectively present information in written and verbal form to subordinates, customers and supervisors.