Your Future Challenges:
• Responsible for all aspects of Real Estate Accounting Services for assigned group of clients/properties:
• Prepares, reviews and approves journal entries prepared by the accounting group.
• Responsible for supervision of general and sub ledger maintenance and all month end closing procedures
• Prepares operation and financial statements and month end client’s reporting packages.
• Acts as main contact point for CBRE Property Management team regarding accounting matters
• Responsible for Client/PM/3rd Party Provider queries resolution, review of final deliverables, problem solving, report specifications, issue resolution
• Provides technical advice and training on accounting systems to staff.
• Assist with audit procedures.
• Maintains accounting processes and procedures which comply with company policies, acceptable accounting practices, and applicable regulations.
To successful in this role, you will need to have:
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field. Accounting Professional certificate will be an added advantage
• Must possess at least 3 years of working experience in similar position
• Advanced understanding of accounting and bookkeeping concepts - able to assist with budget and forecast preparation.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft suite applications and real estate or other financial accounting software
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail oriented and very analytical.
• Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Previous experience in Real Estate business advantageous
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and wide scope of responsibilities;
• Ability to develop your skills and understanding of business across APAC
• Broad possibilities of professional and self-development;
• Support at every stage of your career
• Friendly work atmosphere based on mutual trust and respect.
Come join an extremely successful performance and growth oriented team, we'd love to hear from you.