CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Senior Finance Program Manager to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting the planning, designing, managing and implementing all necessary activities to manage the successful execution of small to medium size project(s) in the Global Finance Processes & Programs organization.
• Update Project/Program resource management tracking and applies resource tracking methodology to ensure consistent assessments for projects. Develops and maintains overall project master sequencing file
• Plan, initiate and support the execution and delivery of projects and programs while adhering to project management methodology; updates existing project management methodology to be in-line with industry improvements
• Set-up project documentation including project plan, dashboard reporting, executive reporting, milestone tracking and risk logs within Smartsheet
• Create and manage a portfolio view of all current and future projects, identifying interdependencies between project scope, timelines, deliverables and resources
• Oversee and track project performance and time allocations and assists with resource planning across the portfolio Regularly brief their leadership on interdependencies that are at risk and proactively identify solutions
• Coordinate with communications and change management team members to ensure proper plans are put in place to support projects within the portfolio
• Promote transparency and collaboration across all stakeholders, departments and external vendors
• Consult with business partners to clarify and define complex project requirements, budgets and business cases to align with strategic objectives
• Perform any other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field of work with a minimum of 5-8 years’ experience
• PMP or Agile certification preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers
• Ability to effectively present information in written and verbal form to subordinates, customers and supervisors
• Require strong knowledge of financial terms, concepts and accounting principles and the ability to comprehend and interpret complex financial transactions
• Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex financial information and transactions and accounting principles
• Ability to problem-solve, both independently and working as a team
• Must possess strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Strong computer skills, including specific knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.