Senior Finance Officer
Hong Kong , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 8-Apr-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Driving forward the commercial management of the contract and will be responsible for supporting the financial requirements of an account, which includes purchases, requisition, accounts payable, billing and accounts receivable.
- Monthly Financial Reports, analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual accrual reporting to client
- Handle Management Bank Account for all the transactions.
- Managing the month end reporting process in countries/hub.
- Undertaking consolidation of the monthly reported figures and compiling variance analysis reports, ensuring timely delivery to management
- Providing financial/commercial reporting input to client meetings, attendance to these meetings as and when required.
- Working with account management and customer to ensure customer collections (A/R) are timely.
- Managing the process from a financial perspective and is capable of analyzing and anticipating activities which fall outside of contract scope.
- Preparing annual budgets and forecasts (external and internal) with Country Operation leader and his/her team
- Carrying out financial audits and ensure any out of line situations are corrected.
- Ensuring company & account guidelines and procedures are adopted and followed.
- Interacting with the local country finance teams to meet the local reporting and statutory requirements.
- Serving as a resource regarding Accounting and Finance issues/concerns.
- Performing ad hoc reporting and duties when required.