Clear development opportunities
Finance business partnering role for GWS client account
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Monthly reporting with insightful commentary, analysis
- Develop and produce annual budgets and rolling forecasts with value add analysis presentations
- Monthly preparation of accruals and prepayments, maintaining full substantiation and FM sign off
- create and control all financial processes and policies on behalf of the client in region
- Oversee and control Vendor setup, maintenance, purchase order process.
Here are the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Relevant experience in corporate real estate finance.
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong business partnering experience
- Ability to work and engage with senior regional stakeholders as well as get involved with granular activity
- Ability to work under pressure and produce results for client
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.