CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Senior Finance & Contract Support Manager to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading sustainable financial growth by taking ownership of the financial operations, controls and management information for the Contract.
• Develop high quality and effective Client relationships especially across the account building good working relationship with account management and key client’s members and whilst being a business partner for both
• Tightly manage contract governance, demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of the terms and conditions of the contract ensuring all cost elements are appropriately accounted for
• Assist with client team requests in a timely and accurate manner positively responding to both internal and external customers (often in a matrix environment) through effective communication and personal accessibility/credibility
• Liaise with the CBRE EMEA Finance or GWS EMEA Financial Planning and Analysis team to fulfill any ad hoc information requests
• Ad-hoc reporting as requested by Divisional Finance Director or Business Unit Director
• Provide best in class Management Information to GWS management to include Actuals v Budget
• Continually review, maintain and improve cash-flow, margins and reporting; develop targets and benchmarking processes to challenge the financial information
• Drive high quality financial / commercial performance through understanding the contractual commitments on service lines in EMEA and ensure is aligned and consistent with global contract management practices
• Review Contract and Business Unit P&L results and challenge; carry out regular Business Unit reviews and Project reviews
• Build and develop high level relationships with business and account leaders, central finance teams, customers and external agencies (e.g. auditors)
• Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to consistently throughout the Business Unit / Contract
• Ensure the accuracy and integrity of accounting records and financial systems, identify opportunities to enhance system efficiencies
• Assist in delivering best in class GWS and Client management information including annual budgets (balance sheet and cash flow plans), monthly management accounts and forecasts including Profit &Loss variance and Balance Sheet commentaries
• Ensure CBRE and statutory obligations are met for reporting and governance purposes
• Ensure the integrity of the Balance Sheet and Balance Sheet Commentary
• Ensure monthly balance sheet reconciliations are carried out, reviewed and maintained in ART
• Drive and agree any financial policy requirements with the Divisional Financial Director whilst ensuring account is complying with any Global Account Standards
• Recruit, induct, manage, target, motive and develop the team and review/advise on resourcing gaps
• Carry out structured appraisals ensuring personal development plans are in place and include succession plans accordingly
• Hold a Chartered Accountant qualification (or equivalent)
• Highly computer literate with IT Skills to achieve key tasks and give the business a sound reporting base
• Ability to combine strategic vision with hands-on, pragmatic delivery
• Capable of working in a matrix environment with understanding of the requirements of operating in a cross border multiservice line environment
• Worked in a complex multinational with hands on experience of managing teams in continental Europe (applicable for Global Accounts)
• Proven commercial acumen and ability to contribute to decision-making
• Management skills to maximise the performance of staff working directly for them and others with ability to shape, lead and influence other senior managers
• Well developed, effective communication skills (both verbal and written) enabling the individual to work with Board Members, clients, suppliers, and staff at all levels and of all abilities
• The individual must be willing to undertake travel as the role/business requires
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.