Senior Facility Manager
Beijing , Mainland China
Date published: 12-May-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- provides overall leadership to services and provisions in his/her location. Responsible for the Service delivery of full FM services, Project Management, Quality Management System and Health & Safety as instructed by the Regional Facilities Manager.
- Establish effective lines of communication with the Client and customers within the location, ensuring service standards exceed expectations. Develop Client relationship to grow the business across the region where opportunities arise, and co-ordinate regular reviews between customers and CBRE to enhance the client relationship.
- The role requires a team player that will fully integrate with the rest of the location in JAPA region and international account team and actively contribute to the account deliverables and KPIs.
- Manage the performance of FM delivery through effective self-delivery and the efficient management of supply-chain partners for outsourced services. Manage and motivate the delivery teams across the region through regular team meetings and effective performance management techniques.
- Participate / contribute to the wider CBRE through collaboration with other account leaders and attendance in meetings (Chapter, Divisional etc.) to represent account and ensure full compliance with Company goals & objectives.
- Be commercially responsible for the performance of the account within the location. Develop annual budgets and proactively manage performance against budget. Constantly explore opportunities for further service penetration on the account.
- The Senior Facilities Manager will actively support the Regional Facilities Manager in developing strategies on service efficiencies, space management and other initiatives.