Hong Kong , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 11-Jan-2021
- Manage all service contracts on behalf of the client, including; catering, cleaning, concierge, security, mailroom, stationary, engineering etc
- Direct responsibility for overall performance delivery of CBRE and Service Providers on site, ensuring that it meets or exceeds agreed SLA’s and KPI’s
- Handling complaint, and attend in emergency situations.
- Assist in training of new staff, and refresher training to existing staff.
- Arrange regular checking of the managed Properties’ facilities.
- Liaise and coordinate with owners, tenants and contractors.
- Ensure that all documents and drawings related to the managed Properties are in place.
- Assist in executing the Quality Systems and Procedures in the managed properties.
- Reinforce occupational health and safety measures in the Centre and ensure that workers working in the Centre possess relevant statutory licences.
- Carrying out the works and/or duties assigned by Facilities Manager and/or other senior personnel of the Company.