Senior Facilities Manager
Kowloon , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 13-Nov-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The Country Lead SFM is responsible for the delivery of all aspects of the facilities management scope of services to ensure a consistent and high-level service delivery through developing an excellent relationship (partnership) with the internal client and external suppliers in country. Performance Leadership of country site account staff.
- Responsible for all sites in country
- Acts as single point of contact and develops positive relationships with the client for all facilities management services issues in country
- Responds to problems and concerns; implements policy, rules and regulations.
- Manages on site facilities management operations and team in terms of staffing, training, development and performance.
- Manages contractual relationships and works with vendor representatives to assure excellent service delivery to Client’s location; reviews and monitors performance in line with agreed KPI or SLA.
- Supports account management team to monitor and modify the services deliverables in accordance to the change of Client’s business needs in country
- Develops, updates and publishes SOP’s for in country activities
- Manages the effective implementation of Health, Safety, Security & Environmental policies and procedures to minimise the risk exposure to the Client.
- Reviews and manages contract documents to ensure consistency and adherence with client master contract and CBRE’s corporate standards (including insurance requirements and price standards).
- Develops country’s annual facility budget, including direct and indirect contract service expenses, preventative maintenance costs, project costs, energy management expenses and project/capital items.
- Manages and tracks monthly forecast and actuals within agreed variances within KPI requirements
- Ensures superior service levels within agreed monthly budgets
- Ensures in country delivery of all contract deliverables, including measurable value-add, innovation, continuous improvement and ‘dark green’ customer satisfaction feedback.
- Manages, monitors and reports on internal WO data and systems, ensuring that site teams understand WO processes and SLA’s
- Maintains close working relations with the Landlords and Engineering Manager regarding any maintenance issues.
- Ensures all statutory compliance requirements are met through the use of CBRE’s HSE & Risk Insight.
- Demonstrates tangible leadership and relationship management skills both across primary client stakeholders and CBRE Account team.
- Ensure compliance in accordance to the CBRE platform and the CS Global Standards.
- The job requires managerial capability, creativity, resourcefulness, interpersonal and communications skills, leadership and organizational abilities.
- Communication and Presentation skills
- Diligence, Sense Urgency and Excellent Time Management skills
- Quality Control
- The Country Lead must possess an eye for quality and attention to detail.
- Interpersonal Skills
- The Country Lead must have the ability to build a professional relationship of trust with both internal and external clients.
- Professional Conduct
- As a representative of the Company in contact with clients, the incumbent is expected to be well-groomed and to observe the Company's dress code at all times. In addition, the Country Lead must ensure that the professional conduct lives up to the Company's stature as the world's leading property services company, leading by example.
- Bachelor’s degree in Facilities, Real Estate Management or Hospitality, or equivalent through experience.
- 5+ years operational experience with emphasis on integrated real estate services
- Demonstrated leadership/management skills to deal with issues ranging from senior level to administrative to maintenance/engineering
- Strong communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage budgets
- MS Office Suite skills
- Demonstrable Health & Safety knowledge and/or experience
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Ability to comprehend, analyse and interpret complex business documents
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups.
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
- Demonstrate an ability to solve complex problems and deliver a variety of options in complex situations.