Senior Facilities Manager
Tantanoola , Australia
Date published: 16-Nov-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Job security with career development
GWS position located on client site Mount Gambia
Large portfolio managing a great team
Here is a snapshot of your day:
- Lead a team of FM's, FC's and Technical Team
- Oversees maintenance/repair work assignments performed by technicians, vendors and contractors performing building maintenance, Pest Contract, Food Services, landscaping, and janitorial work.
- Ensure the sites are 100% EHS Compliant and meeting EHS Requirements
- Conduct daily team meeting, conduct monthly IFM meeting with client
- Mange the client relationship and ensure a high level of service performance.
- Responsible for the KPI Delivery as per the MSA
- Work with the account PMO for Monthly Update of KPI and publish Monthly Reports
- Responsible for the execution of regional initiatives.
- Owns the country budget and execute the FM services within budget.
- Review periodic reports including financials and identify cost improvements/optimisation
Here are the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- People Management experience including remote teams
- Facilities Management experience
- Strong communications skills and efficiently ensure all deadlines are met
- Confident, assertive and patient
- Positive attitude with great stakeholder management skills
- Strong financial skills and budgeting
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.