Work across a portfolio of Industrial assets on a prestigious client account; Charter Hall
Deliver a best in class facilities management service
Based in Perth
We want you to be a valued and important member of a dynamic team, working with one of CBRE’s most valued clients Charter Hall.
Charter Hall is one of Australia’s leading fully integrated property groups with a strong focus on sustainability, innovation, wellbeing and the customer experience. This role will see you accountable for the efficient, cost effective operation, maintenance, capex projects, upgrades and development of all services for a portfolio of Industrial Assets.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Oversee building operations and deliver efficient and cost-effective management of an Industrial assets portfolio
- Manage the delivery of all Facilities Management services; tenant liaison and contractor management.
- Deliver superior customer service and develop key tenant stakeholder engagement by providing effective and timely communications to our tenants, stakeholders and client.
- Manage operating expenditure, budgeting, produce and present monthly reporting and financial reporting.
- Risk management compliance and sustainability initiatives
- Work as a part of an experienced Facilities Management Team and deliver exceptional results.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Significant Facilities Management experience with a strong focus on Industrial assets
- Strong technical background in either Mechanical or Electrical services and
- Contractor management in commercial and industrial building environments
- Outstanding customer service and service delivery skills
- An ability to manage multiple stakeholders and projects simultaneously
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.