Senior Facilities Manager – Technical
National Client Portfolio
A Grade Commercial Asset
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Ensure a high level of Customer satisfaction through the efficient and effective delivery of all building services
- Manage services supporting critical environments and specialist service providers including but not limited to essential fire safety systems, mechanical services, BMCS, UPS, Emergency Power Generations systems, critical environments condenser water systems, SCADA, and hydraulic services.
- Manage operating expenditure and, ensure efficient, sustainable and cost-effective maintenance and operation of all plant and equipment
- Manage Capital works and tenancy fit outs as required
- Carry out building inspections as required under the building’s operating model & document findings.
- Monitor and report on the Environmental performance of the asset
- Deliver superior customer service and develop key tenant stakeholder engagement by providing effective and timely communications to our Tenants and Stakeholders
- Provide guidance and recommendations to our Client on Technical and operational matters
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Demonstrated experience as Senior Facilities Manager with strong focus on sophisticated commercial, A Grade or premium grade assets
- Extensive technical background in either Mechanical or Electrical services and project management experience
- Proven experience in managing services supporting critical environments
- Experience in managing Capital works and tenancy fit outs
- Outstanding customer service and service delivery skills
- Intermediate to advanced level in core Microsoft packages – particularly Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint and the ability to pick up systems quickly.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.