CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Senior Facilities Manager to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for manage the integrated facilities management for multiple functions of building operations and maintenance for a facility, campus or portfolio of buildings.
• Full Accountability for IFM Service Delivery
• Financial accountability & Financial control – actively contribute to the budgetary preparation cycle, effective management and reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis
• Ensure a cost-effective maintenance programme for all buildings, plant, systems and equipment is in place
• Manage FM standards and FM delivery through KPIs/SLAs measures
• Ensure a BCP is in place and it is updated
• Be the trusted advisor to the client on all IFM matters
• Ensure projects are managed within the portfolio and delivered on time and within budget
• Ensure compliance with all legislative requirements in accordance with the CBRE Environmental Health & Safety policy
• Adopt a one-team approach through coaching, training and continuous professional development
• Development of ongoing FM business opportunities
• Where contracts are principal to CBRE ensure compliance to Vendor Performance Management to CBRE’s Playbook (TBC)
• Act as the “Commodity” subject matter expert for the local integration for the services in scope
• Serve as the key interface with senior clients for all customer-facing issues and where necessary, be the direct liaison with LOBs
• Support the IFM team as they manage vendor relationships and train vendors on work order and billing procedures
• Develop relationships with on-site vendor leaders to collaborate on inspections, site audits, key controls, performance indicators and customer satisfaction; report incidents of risk or regulatory compliance concerns and escalate as needed
• Respond to client inquires and complaints ensuring timely and quality service is delivered to clients
• Ensure all contractual measures are met; manage the execution of the agreed scope of work and recommends process improvements
• Partner with services vendors to be sure services are delivered consistently across the portfolio and that processes and procedures are communicated, managed and measured for compliance
• Support all H&S requirements and Environmental & Energy Management requirements (IDEA, Utility Insight & Peers)
• Other duties may be assigned
• Degree or qualifications at further education level preferable
• Multiple years of progressive experience in business and FM management with a proven track record in business growth and development for a large and complex client
• Membership of an FM related professional body i.e. RICS/BIFM, CIBSE, IEE
• A Health & Safety qualification (IOSH minimum or preferably NEBOSH)
• Strong knowledge of Contract and Service line performance measurement procedures
• Self-motivation and working under pressure to balance conflicting deadlines is essential
• Strategic insight and strong financial management skills
• Highly developed interpersonal/communicational skills and proven relationship management abilities
• Results oriented - ability to achieve business goals, with a concern for working well, surpassing standards of excellence and passion for challenges
• Drives accountability - ability to establish clear, measurable goals, taking ownership of responsibilities and commitments to those goals and moving others to responsibility for their goals
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.