Senior Facilities Manager – Technical
National Client Portfolio
New A Grade Commercial Asset
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Ensure a high level of Customer satisfaction through the efficient and effective delivery of all building services
- Deliver superior customer service and develop key tenant stakeholder engagement by providing effective and timely communications to our Tenants and Stakeholders
- Manage operating expenditure and, ensure efficient, sustainable and cost-effective maintenance and operation of all plant and equipment
- Carry out building inspections as required under the building’s operating model & document findings.
- Lead a team of facilities management professionals in the delivery of Building Operations and Facility Management
- Provide guidance and recommendations to our Client on Technical and operational matters
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in facilities management with a strong focus on sophisticated commercial properties
- Strong technical background in either Mechanical or Electrical services
- Significant experience in contractor management in a commercial building environment
- Outstanding customer service and service delivery skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage several functions and projects
- Broad experience in building automation systems
- Intermediate to advanced level in core Microsoft packages – particularly Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint and the ability to pick up systems quickly.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.