Key client account
Premium A-Grade asset
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Maintain building operations to deliver efficient and cost-effective management of the building
- Manage the delivery of all Facilities Management services; tenant liaison and contractor management
- Deliver superior customer service and develop key tenant stakeholder engagement by providing effective and timely communications to our tenants, stakeholders and client
- Manage operating expenditure, budgeting, produce and present monthly reporting and financial reporting
- Risk management compliance and sustainability initiatives
- Manage onsite cleaning, security personnel.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Significant Facilities Management experience looking after commercial assets
- A strong customer focus with a commitment to client satisfaction
- An ability to manage multiple stakeholders and projects simultaneously
- Strong financial acumen partnered with a trade or engineering background
- Contractor management in commercial and industrial building environments.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.