Site based role
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- With a strategic approach, maintain centre operations and deliver efficient and cost-effective management of the asset.
- Manage the delivery of all Facilities Management services including tenant liaison and contractor management.
- Deliver superior customer service and foster strong client engagement and satisfaction by providing an effective solutions based approach and delivering timely communications to all parties.
- Proactively manage operating and capital expenditure, budgeting and produce and present detailed monthly & quarterly reporting.
- Lead, manage and continue to develop a small, dedicated team.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Significant experience within the FM field with a strong Retail focus.
- Able to offer a very robust technical and/or engineering background.
- High level of proficiency in Excel and excellent PC literacy.
- Methodical and detail orientated with a highly professional communication style.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, customer focused and committed to providing high levels of client service.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds. Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.