We believe every built environment has the potential to create real business advantage.
Every day we apply our insight, experience, and resources to help clients make informed real estate decisions.Our people come from diverse backgrounds sharing a passion for delivering exceptional outcomes through best practise, collaboration and performance, could you be the next to join our market leading team?
• Supporting a renowned client within the Australian market
• Rapidly expanding business line generating career development opportunities
• Minimum 4 years Facilities Management experience required
• Melbourne location
The purpose of the Senior Facilities Manager is to deliver the agreed operational outcomes at the clients national in line with the scope of works and services as per agreed and charged to client.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Plans and manages all aspects of facilities management service delivery for assigned properties including reactive and preventative maintenance, delivery of minor projects and management of direct reports servicing the properties.
• Demonstrate strong leadership and excellent communication skills to drive the performance across the team
• Ensure the successful implementation of portfolio-wide initiatives and programs including: savings program, energy program, HSE, playbooks, service delivery plans, training & development, and succession planning
• Develop HSE procedures for facilities. These procedures include emergency action plans, disaster recovery, business continuity, and other related procedures.
• Develop the annual facilities budget for assigned properties.
• Ensure internal systems are maintained and up to date with regards to facilities and asset management requirements for assigned properties.
• Manages preventative asset management and compliance programs for all hard services and building essential services for assigned properties.
• Plans and manages facilities management operation teams in term of staffing, training, and evaluating operations maintenance and support personnel for assigned properties.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
• People management experience including remote management of teams based at alternate sites.
• Strong financial management experience including cost control, ideally with exposure to fixed price contracting models.
• Application of logical and analytical thought processes with particular attention to detail and task focused.
• Ability to manage several functions and projects simultaneously including ability to meet shifting priorities and report to multiple or joint interests.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Can we inspire you to join us?
In order to engage and retain the very best talent CBRE understand it is essential that our teams operate within a positive and collaborative work environment that engages and empowers employees to perform at a high level.
CBRE’s more than 90,000 professionals provide exceptional outcomes for clients in 100+ countries by combining local market insight, broad services, specialized expertise and premier tools and resources.
Joining our team means surrounding yourself with real estate specialists who are the best in their field. We are committed to ensuring our employees have the right resources and tools to enable their careers and to continue building advantage for our clients.
Our employees are able to leverage our global network and platform and combine this with local knowledge to achieve exceptional outcomes.
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and remuneration.
Furthermore, CBRE encourage and promote social engagement within our teams and throughout the broader communities which we service. This is achieved through a mix of internal networking groups and events and regular opportunities to engage with community groups and charities via our CBRE Cares program.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.